If you are our client, newsletter subscriber, website or social network visitor, you entrust us with your personal data. We are responsible for their protection and security. Please familiarize yourself with the protection of personal data, principles and rights you have in connection with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data (GDPR for short).
Personal data controller
The controller of personal data is the company Isee Opportunity s.r.o., with registered office at Bělehradská 858/23, 120 00 Prague 2, ID: 172 39 729, registered in the commercial register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, section C, insert 368098.
We process your personal data in the role of a personal data controller, and therefore, according to the GDPR rules, we determine how personal data will be processed and for what purpose, for how long we will keep it, and we select any other processors who will help us with the processing.
If you want to contact us during the processing, you can contact us by phone at +420778138638 or by e-mail: email@example.com.
We declare that, as the controller of your personal data, we fulfil all legal obligations required by applicable legislation, in particular the Personal Data Processing Act No. 110/2019 Coll., and the GDPR, and therefore that:
- Protecting your privacy when using our services is a priority for us.
- We make sure that your personal data that you provide to us is well protected against any misuse or unauthorized dissemination.
- We collect your data mainly so that we can provide you with quality and reliable services. We process data on the basis of a valid legal reason, namely legitimate interest, fulfilment of a contract, legal obligation or consent and only to the extent necessary for the provision of specific services.
- We will enable and support you in exercising and fulfilling your rights under the Personal Data Protection Act and the GDPR.
Methods of obtaining your personal data
We may obtain your personal data in various ways. These are, for example, situations:
- When you request and use ISEE Opportunity services;
- When you participate in a survey organized by us;
- When you subscribe to our newsletter;
- When you enter into a contract with us;
- When you communicate with us through means intended for this purpose (e.g. email, fill in the contact form on the website, etc.).
Scope of personal data processing and purposes of personal data processing
• Educational services
We process your name, surname, e-mail address, telephone, the name of the company you represent, and your position in it, for the purpose of follow-up communication related to the performance of the ordered service and also for the purpose of providing relevant information in the field of education.
At some of our live events, we take photographic documentation or a video recording. We use photos in promotional materials – flyers, annual reports, website, etc. The video recording is for viewing by current and future participants. You will never find the names of the participants on these materials, unless it is a reference, based on consent. If you would not like to be recorded, please let us know on our contact details before hosting the live event.
• Filling out the contact form on social networks
From the contact forms on the social networks Facebook and Instagram, we process the name, surname, nickname and email, the city you come from and the zip code, so that we can continuously inform you about the possibilities in the field of education and our services in the regions where you live. You can cancel the sending of such information at any time by unsubscribing via the link in the relevant email or by sending a notification to our email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Engaging in research
We process your name, surname and email address for the purpose of presenting the results of the survey in case you express an interest in sending them.
• Sending news in the form of a newsletter
We process your name, surname and email address. If you are not our client or partner, you will have to express your consent to such processing. At the same time, you can cancel the sending of news at any time by unsubscribing via the link in the relevant email or by sending a notification to our email email@example.com.
• Provision of services and fulfilment of the contract
We absolutely need your personal data in the scope of: invoicing data, email, telephone, or correspondence address to fulfil the contract.
• Another form of communication
If you contact us with any question or request, we may process your email address and any other data that you provide to us in the course of communication. Please protect your privacy and do
not provide any sensitive information without reason.
• Recruitment of new employees or external collaborators
If you send us your CV, we may process the data contained in it, in particular name, surname, address, education, work experience, email address or telephone number, for the purpose of
evaluating your application and selecting a suitable team member.
If you are a client, we absolutely need your personal data (invoicing data) to comply with the legal obligation to issue and register tax documents.
The personal data controller does not make automatic individual decisions in the sense of Article 22 of the GDPR.
We keep your personal data for as long as necessary, for the duration of the statute of limitations, unless the law stipulates a longer period for their retention or we have not stated otherwise in specific cases.
Reasons for processing personal data
The legal reasons for the above types of processing according to Article 6 GDPR are:
- Processing is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation or a concluded contract, if these obligations result from general legal regulations or from a contract that you knowingly enter into with us.
- The processing is in accordance with our legitimate interests, unless your rights take precedence over these interests:
- With this legitimate interest, it is necessary to manage our database of clients and partners so that we can reliably, reliably and continuously fulfil the object of our business.
- This legitimate interest is also informing our existing clients, partners and journalists about the news we are preparing for them.
- This legitimate interest is also the announcement, management and termination of the selection process if you wish to become part of our team.
- Processing is based on your consent:
- We will require your consent in all other cases where we need to process your other data.
This will especially be the case when you are interested in sending news to your email address.
- If necessary, we will provide you with simple options to grant or revoke consent to processing at any time.
- We will require your consent in all other cases where we need to process your other data.
Transfer of personal data to third parties
- Our employees and collaborators, who are bound by confidentiality and trained in the field of security and protection of personal data processing, have access to your personal data.
- We do not sell or otherwise provide your personal data to unauthorized third parties.
- We do not provide your data (including email address) to third parties for marketing purposes.
- We can provide your data to third parties only if required by law.
- Contracted service providers and associated entities:
- In order to provide some of our services that we cannot provide on our own, we use the services and applications of our contractual partners who specialize in the field and from whom, according to the personal data processing agreement, we require confirmation that their procedures are in accordance with the GDPR. We can provide your data to these entities only to the extent that is necessary for the purposes of providing our services or fulfilling our legal obligations. We will never pass your data on to any third parties for a purpose other than the one for which it was collected. We place at least the same demands on our contractual partners regarding the security and quality of the services provided as we do on ourselves.
Transfer of data outside the European Union
We process data exclusively in the European Union or in countries that ensure an adequate level of protection based on the decision of the European Commission.
Security and protection of personal data
We protect personal data to the maximum extent possible using modern technologies that correspond to the level of technical development. We have adopted and maintain all possible (currently known) technical and organizational measures that prevent misuse, damage or destruction of your personal data.
Your rights in connection with the protection of personal data
You have a number of rights in connection with the protection of personal data. If you want to use any of these rights, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org and specify in it how we can help you or what we can do for you. Please always send the email from the address you normally use in connection with our services to ensure that your data does not reach unauthorized persons. We will make every effort to help you exercise your rights and resolve any questions, requests, or complaints.
Articles 15 to 22 of the GDPR provide a basic list of your rights and include in particular:
- You have the right to information, which is already fulfilled by this information page with the principles of personal data processing.
- Thanks to the right of access, you can challenge us at any time and we will provide you with proof within 30 days of what personal data we are processing and why.
- If something changes for you or you find your personal data out of date or incomplete, you have the right to supplement and change your personal data.
- You can use the right to restrict processing if you believe that we are processing your inaccurate data, you believe that we are processing illegally, but you do not want to delete all data, or if you have objected to the processing. You can limit the scope of personal data or purposes of processing (e.g. by unsubscribing from the newsletter, you limit the purpose of processing for sending commercial messages.).
- Right to erasure (to be forgotten)
Your other right is the right to erasure (to be forgotten). In this case, we will delete all your personal data from our system and from the system of all sub-processors and backups. We need 30 days to ensure the right to erasure. In some cases, we are bound by a legal obligation, e.g. we have to register issued tax documents for a period specified by law, or they need to be kept to determine and enforce our claims. In this case, we will therefore delete all such personal data, the retention of which is not required by law or we have no legitimate interest in their retention. We will inform you by email about the completion of the deletion.
- Complaint to the Office for Personal Data Protection
If you believe that we are not handling your data in accordance with the law, you have the right to contact the Office for Personal Data Protection at any time with your complaint. We would appreciate it if you would first inform us of this suspicion so that we can do something about it and correct any errors.
- Opting out of sending newsletters and business communications
We send you emails with inspiration, articles or products and services if you are our client or partner based on our legitimate interest. If you are not yet one, we only send them to you based on your consent. In both cases, you can unsubscribe from our emails by clicking on the unsubscribe link in each email sent.
We would like to assure you that our employees and collaborators who will process your personal data are obliged to maintain confidentiality about personal data and about security measures, the disclosure of which would endanger the security of your personal data. At the same time, this confidentiality continues even after the end of contractual relations with us. Without your consent, your personal data will not be released to any other third party.
We reserve the right to change this policy if it is appropriate in the future to improve our services, increase your security, or is necessary to comply with legal and other obligations.
These principles of personal data processing apply from 01.06.2023.